I have divided the recipe into 5 easy steps
1. Making of the cake (I made vanilla cake)
2. Preparing the frosting (I made vanilla buttercream frosting)
3. Preparing the cake balls
4. Preparing the candy coating
5. Finally decorating the cake pops.
Step 1 – First we will make the Vanilla cake
Step 2 -Now we will prepare the frosting
Step – 3 Making of the Cake Balls
4.Preparation of candy coating
5. How to Decorate Cake Pops
I used big and mini oreo biscuits and edible marker. I did not have the patience for it to dry. So I used the marker to draw the mouth when the cake pops was a little wet (so not done properly). Wait for it to dry and then draw anything you want.
Don’t forget to hit the +1, Share button, Tweet button, Pin it button, if you like the post. You can follow us on Google Plus, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe to RSS Feed to receive latest updates.