Indian Oats Recipes- Ways to include oats in your diet
Few more ideas to include oats in your diet
- Oats can soaked for 10 minutes, ground to a paste and can be mixed with our regular dosa batter to make delicious dosas.
- It can be used to thicken soups. Just add a tbsp of powdered oats to your regular soup and cook for a few minutes.
- Cooked Oats can be combined with fruits and milk to make delicious milkshakes.
- It can also be used in muffins, buns and bread.
Oats can be substituted or can be added to many Indian recipes/dishes like Kheer, soup, sweet pongal, kara pongal, adai, kozhukattai etc.
Try Oats curd, oats bisibelabath, lemon oats, oat puli upma, tomato oats, khichdi etc-(Same way as you prepare lemon rice, curd rice, tamarind rice, bisibelabath, tomato rice etc)
- A little powdered oats can be added to roti dough to make delicious and nutritious rotis/chapatis.
- It can be used as a filling for sandwich.
The list is endless. Use your imagination and try out various recipes with oats and enjoy it health benefits.